Renovations and Repairs
If you have ever had to deal with a swimming pool malfunction of any kind, like a leak or pump breakdown, you know how critical it is to have a reliable resource for dependable support. BHP Pool Service is the preeminent provider of swimming pool repair and renovation service.
Much of the work performed takes precision and dexterity to expertly restore an existing pool’s appearance and our employees pledge their dedication to deliver the exceptional results in order to meet the company’s stringent requirements. Knowing that experience is the key to successful repairs and beautiful renovations – BHP Pool Service relies solely on its own in-house, experienced licensed builders and skillful maintenance alteration contractors. These asset employees bring to us a wealth of experience with backgrounds ranging from construction management projects, such as multi-level Holiday Inn ® hotels and pools, to well-known local drainage and irrigation specialists who have endured projects including Interstate 94 and 696.
General Renovations and Repairs
- Surface Refinishing- liner replacements, gunite-epoxy coatings, acid washing, fiberglass stain removal and repair.
- Plumbing- leak detection, underground plumbing leak repair, installation, and modification.
- Equipment- pump rebuilding, impeller repair, filtration tune-up.
- Heater Repair- complete diagnostic, burner clean-out, pilot repair, and gas valve adjustments.
- Auto-Cover- motor rebuilding, cover and tracking repair, and tension adjustment.
- Equipment Upgrades- LED lights, slides, diving boards, chlorination- salt generation & auto-feeders, remote systems, automatic controllers.
- Covers- automatic, safety (trampoline), solar & winter.
- Water Features- deck jets, waterfalls, spa jet.
- Demolition- complete removal of in-ground pools and landscape services.
Time tends to take a toll on equipment that experiences the elements of the outdoors and replacing existing equipment becomes an inevitable fate. There is a multitude of equipment upgrade options and knowing the benefits and drawbacks to equipment is one of the many strong suits BHP Pool Service has. Our approach involves educating you, so you can make an informed decision.
It’s important to clean your pool regularly- not just to enhance its appearance and sanitation level, but to protect the quality of your investment. For this reason, automatic pool cleaners provide great energy efficiency with less effort. We offer a full line of pressure side, suction side and robotic cleaners to help with the daily chore of cleaning your pool.
Alternative Sanitization Systems
It’s amazing what a little salt can do to enhance your swimming experience. You can forget about mixing, measuring, and messing around with harsh liquid or tablet chlorine. You can say goodbye to itchy skin, red eyes, and heavy chemical odors. Salt system chlorination is an easy, efficient, and cost-effective way to chlorinate your pool.
Broken equipment is a no brainer- it must get replaced, and energy saving products are the perfect cost-saving solutions. If you’re tired of experiencing outrageous bills for using the pool equipment you need (pumps) and enjoy (heaters), BHP Pool Service would be glad to show you the money you can actually save. In some instances, energy efficient pumps can save up to $600/year. There is no gimmick- simply install and save!